Spiders are everywhere. You see them in your house and your garden. But what kind of spider is it, exactly? Well, we have a few methods that seem to work well.
- Think of all the spiders you know. Does this one resemble any of them?
- Observe its behavior. Is it shy? Is it bold?
- Get a good look at its features. Does it have bright red markings or large eyes?
- Take a photo of the spider and post it on this page in the last category. We will identify it for you.
- Capture the spider in a see-through jar or container.
- Use a maginfying glass to get a closer look at the spider.
- Take notes on its behavior.
- Once you have identified it, release it back into the wild.